Saturday, July 28, 2012

Let me explain how commenting works. Again.

Rule One: unless someone has a gun to your head or that of some other hostage, no one is forcing you to read any of this.  If you don't like how, what or when I write around here, then don't read it and don't come back.

This blog isn't here for your edification and I'm not interested in writing to satisfy anyone's point of view but mine.

It's been the policy of this blog for the past several years that when a mistake is made, the individual in question may make a correction.

That is, for example, when I make a statement, or issue an opinion, and that statement is in error, the individual in question may correct that error by contacting me directly. 

Those who disagree get one... ONE bite at the apple.  But I do not have to do and will not do anonymous posts... nor will I be a piƱata for anyone, particularly anyone I don't know and who does not know me.

The fact is that I and I alone am responsible for the content of this blog of opinion.  Everyone out there knows who I am, but few of you actually know me.

Some of the comments I receive reach the level of death threats.  That's OK, that kind of blow-hard crap is why I'm always armed.

Others out there believe I can be brow-beaten or coerced... or, in the case of one elected official, undergo a serious effort to have me fired from my employment.

Typically, I will post almost anything.  Almost.

But those who believe they can threaten me, manipulate me or insult me or come after me?

Not so much.

I hold no illusions about the Paulbot's efforts to remove me as PCO: that's the system in place and they're welcome to it (Though my guess is that it's going to Boldt... after all, his other many failings notwithstanding, the people at least know his name) and frankly, as I've pointed out before, I just don't need this gig enough to fight for it.  My reason for even becoming a PCO, Jon Russell, has moved away and poses no threat to us any longer.

Those peeing their collective pants over this post are all deliberately choosing to miss the point.  Well, bully for them.

Those who have a problem with it, like always, can contact me directly.

But please understand that I really don't give a crap what any anon poster writes here.

You're not that clever, you're not that insightful, you're not that great and none of you, know me, either.

So, there you have it.  As always, if you don't like what I write, the simplest POSSIBLE solution:

Don't read it.

If I have made any kind of mistake on this blog, NO ANONYMOUS POST WILL EVER GET IT FIXED.

And a post from the source, as always, will be posted in it's entirety, unedited by me... like it ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

Feel free to ask any questions, but I leave you with this:

I actually am, "John Law;" a work of art.  But please, don't believe for a moment that I otherwise give a damn WHAT you think.

No comments: