Monday, December 12, 2011

Memo to the union slime: be careful what you wish for: those Occupy morons stick it to the ILWU with their Port blockades.

So, the Longshoremen, who I have come to casually despise over their thuggary in the Longview Port crime wave, are getting it stuck to them because they very idiots they have SUPPORTED are now going to cost them a day of pay.
ILWU Int’l President Bob McEllrath releases solidarity statement in support of ‘Occupy Wall Street’
Dear Sisters and Brothers,
On behalf of 40,000 members in the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU), I want to thank you for organizing your “Occupy Wall Street” protest in New York City which is inspiring millions of Americans.
Most of us are tired [...]
Gee.  I wonder how "inspired" you morons are today.

The unions and Longshorement have SUPPORTED these scum because they wrongly believed it was smart politics to do so.

Well, I offer up the parable of the snake:
One very cold winter, An old woman was walking down the road when she saw a frozen poisonous snake. She rescued the snake and carried it back to her home, where she nursed it back to health. They became friends and lived together for many months. One day they were going into town, and the old woman picked him up and the snake bit her. Repeatedly. "O God," she screamed, "I am dying! Why? I was your friend. I saved your life! I trusted you! Why did you bite me?"

The snake looked up at her and said, "Lady, you knew I was a snake when you first picked me up."
Clearly, the snakes in this case don't give a damn about this particular part of the "99%."

Maybe it's because they know that longshorement as a whole are some of the most highly paid hourly wage earners in the world?  In the vicinity of $60 to $100K per year?

Tough.  You union slime knew they were snakes when you picked them up.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: