Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The transcript from TV Tony Golik buddy Jim David, who got demoted... instead of getting fired. (Language Warning)

.
A few days ago, it hit the fan for TV Tony Golik's buddy Jim David, who exhibits the lack of professionalism that Golik's shop can be known for:
"John, it's me Jim David, I just got your e-mail stating you want to go to trial next week, for two fucking weeks, I have been, or longer you've been telling me you wanted a continuance on the goddamn case, and now you are telling me you want to go to trial next week, that's bullshit, that's absolute bullshit. Um, I'm going to have to ask for a continuance in the morning based on your misrepresentation to me that you are not going to be ready for trial based on your representation that you are not ready for trial. I'm fucking laying you out, this is absolute bullshit, um, I'm sorry, but you know, I am pissed because now you are going to make me come in, I'm off this afternoon, I'm over at the hospital, and you're telling me that you want me to go to trial next week on a case you've been telling me for weeks that you don't want to go, you're not ready for, uh, if I have to get ready for this goddamn trial this weekend, that's going to make me cancel my weekend and stay here as well as cancel some police operations for next week, so give me a call back as soon as you get this message, and, uh, yah, as soon as you get this message, I'm going to need you and your client and the other defendant in court in the morning at nine, I don't care who the judge is, but this is fucking bullshit, and uh, you don't pull this stunt, so let's talk 'cause it's coming out of your client's hide if I have to go to trial next week, uh, and there ain't going to be no stinking offers there ain't going to be nothing coming other than go to prison for a very long time. I'm just appalled, you've got my cell number 241-XXXX thanks."
HE'S just appalled?  Firing is the least that should have happened to this guy; disbarment should have been next.

This kind of insulting, threatening behavior has no place in government, period.

But then, when your boss is your buddy, there's no place for sound management policies OR concern over professionalism.


Tony Golik is congratulated by the crowd along with his wife Cathy and Jim David at the Atrium after hearing of his win for Prosecutor.
Thanks to Seattle Weekly for providing this, since the local democratian wouldn't dare.

Golik is, after all, a democrat, and they get a complete pass around here.
.

No comments: