Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Are you stunned? I'm stunned: Tim "The Liar" Leavitt doesn't want to allow us to vote on loot rail.

.
By now, we all know thew story: the Mayor of Vancouver is a liar. The man lied to get elected (as I knew he was) fooling a great many people into actually believing that he opposed tolls.

I repeatedly indicated that was a lie. I took some heat for it, since I was a Pollard supporter ( I loathed Pollard's positions... but like them or hate them, I knew he was telling the truth about what they were... unlike his slimy opponent.) but I indicated, time and again, that my support of Pollard was based on the fact that Leavitt was a lying little worm.

And, of course, as it turns out, I was right.

The Liar never opposed tolls until he needed his wedge issue to get elected... so what's a few huge lies among friends?

And now? Reichsprotektor Leavitt vants zu SILENZE das peoples... and keep us from voting.

Well, hell's bells. What's the matter of discerning the will of the people when, in addition to lying to them, you can just flat out ignore them once you're elected?

None of the big time dictators were particularly bothered by the will of the people... and in time, The Liar, who was an early endorser of Obama, will live up to his favorite dictator's promises of censoring and abusing the people of this community.

Well, at least he can't have us shot.

Yet.

Here's the skinny, courtesy of Lew Waters, as The Liar hangs himself out to dry on the Lars Larson show:



No, Leavitt doesn't believe we should be given a chance to vote on this.

And considering the lie that was his campaign, I find that... well... just the tiniest bit ironic.

Don't you?
.

No comments: