Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Who I voted against.

.
Well the first ones were easy. I'd dive face first into a vat of boiling hydrochloric acid before I'd vote for Ridgefield Barbie or Jon "No Traction" Russell.

For senate, it was tough, but the coin flip determined that GoodSpaceGuy gets the nod (The other choice was "Mike the Mover" but he doesn't stand a chance. heh.)

For Congress, I voted against the empty suit and Hedrick. The military issue was just too big to overcome. And while I haven't yet received confirmation of anything (ahhh, bureaucracy) the web site and DD 214 issue were just too much for me to get past. Jaime Herrera Watch explains the dozens of reasons to vote against the political waste of skin foisted on us by Cathy McMorris, who doesn't even live here.

In the 18th, I voted against Russell and Bittner and Carson. Jon Russell Watch lays out the 100 or so reasons to keep Russell from getting elected to anything; Bittner is a disgrace to the electoral process, and Carson just flipped out in a despicable effort to gain attention for himself.

For judges/justices: I voted against "democrat party endorsed" Wiggins, Chushcoff, Rumbaugh and Johanson

For County Commissioner, I voted against Steve "I can be bought if the price is right" Stuart. As a wholly owned tribal subsidiary, voting against Stuart was an easy choice.

For Assessor, I voted against Weaver and Horowitz. Neither are remotely qualified.

For Prosecutor, I voted against Golik. He's a union thug, supported by union thugs, and unfit to de-weed the Padden Parkway, electorally speaking.

For Clerk, I voted against Parker, since she's also a union thug and has no problem breaking the law with her campaign signs.

For Treasurer, I voted against the democrat.

While it sucks for the local GOP, there's a major likelihood that I'll be the next PCO from this precinct. And I do so look forward to reorg this December.

Cross posted at Jaime Herrera Watch and Jon Russell Watch.
.

1 comment:

Lew said...

Being that I am in the 49th and not the 18th, I didn't get to vote against all of those you did, but have to concur.

Whether I like it or not, I believe Rossi will get the nod for the Senate. I could be wrong, but we'll see how it goes in November.

The 3rd was a no brainer. The Hedrick attack dogs were just too obvious in their attacks against Castillo, while leaving St. Jaime alone, even though they maintain she is in a statistical tie with the alleged Marine.

We'll see tomorrow how it goes.