Sunday, June 13, 2010

Question for Anthony Bittner: Who's destroying the campaigns signs in Hazel Dell and Salmon Creek?

.
Over the past 48 hours, hundreds of dollars worth of signs, primarilly but not exclusively those of Ann Rivers, have been destroyed or damaged in the Salmon Creek - Hazel Dell area.

Oddly, most of these signs are located next to Anthony Bittner signs. Here's an example of their work:




Clearly, this was done by a Bittner supporter, and is representative of most of the damage done.

So, here's the deal, Anthony:

Damaging political signs is a criminal offense. Criminal. You hear what I'm saying?

I've been doing campaigns for over 20 years. I've run into this garbage before.

People have been arrested. NO ONE'S campaign who has EVER been connected with this kind of garbage has either won, or had any political future.

To whoever is doing this: Grow up. because the next sign trashed may very well be under photo surveilance.

Know what I mean?

For more information, go to Ann River's facebook page.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would ask that you please retract the statement in your latest post regarding sign vandalism. It is NOT clearly an Anthony Bittner supporter. Vandalism is a criminal offense but so is slander, keep that in mind.

- Anthony Bittner. 921 XXXX

Anonymous said...

only posting the comments you like eh...nice journalism...touche mr. jensen.

K.J. Hinton said...

I'm not Mr. Jensen.

That said, I not only post comments I DON'T like, I highlight them... and frequently blow them to pieces... like Bittner's threat comment.

That said, I post most all comments... presuming they bear some resemblance to reality.

Did yours?

And, by the way, I'm a blogger, not a "journalist." I make no bones about my political leanings.

At the en of the day, you get what you pay for. Don't like what I have to say?

Don't read it.

It's simple, really.