Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The rare ask: Please pray for Luke Jensen, my 9 year old cousin who doesn't have much time left. (Update 5)

.
Some of the latest from Caring Bridge:

We are at radiation right now and after today we only have one treatment left. After that, I'm assuming we will continue to come up to Doernbecher​ just for blood counts and transfusion​s as long as Luke is up to it. Every day seems to represent a new challenge, so really we don't know what the next day holds. We continue to take it one day at a time and live in the moment.

More from Vikki (Luke's Mom)

I understand that the fund raiser raised some really good money. And I promise I will spend extra time in the gym today to get back to where I was.

But each drop of sweat is nothing compared to What Luke is going through.
.

No comments: