Monday, April 30, 2012

Joe Tanner's responses to me.

As promised, I am posting Joe Tanner's responses to me (for which I appreciate his time) unedited in any way.
Kelly, I owe you an apology. I never did see a message from you, but I have now discovered that you did indeed send it. E-mail from my campaign account forwards to my personal e-mail, and when it does it looks like I am sending myself a message. I just missed it, sorry.

I have attached my DD-214 and the statement I wrote providing more information. I tried to post this message on your blog, but I could not figure out how to do it (guess I am cyber challenged). Please feel free to post it. 

I have already changed the word “combat” to “meritorious Medals and Awards” as you suggested. And Kelly, next time Lew and I have lunch I hope you will come also. Best wishes

Attached was a copy of his DD214 that shoes a solid, concientious record of a hard working technician, service that I appreciate and thank Mr. Tanner for directly.


Here's the statement attached to the document:
I appreciate Mr. Tanner's acknowledgement of  this situation and his subsiquent modification of his Bio.

That addresses my concerns and puts an end to this matter.

And, I might add, shows a great deal more class on Mr. Tanner's part then on the part of the Columbian.

1 comment:

Kriss said...

Mr.Tanner, thank you so much for your service.