Monday, April 30, 2012

When Stephanie Rice Lies, Number 2.

Earlier today, I responded to Stephanie Rice's latest effort at character assassination directly on her Columbian facebook page, on the off, unlikely chance she was interested in something remotely resembling the truth.

She's not, of course, but I thought, "what the hell, it's worth a try."

Her response?

To delete everything I wrote and then print this lie:


I'm not suggesting that she didn't delete what I wrote... that much is obviously true, just like she ignored it, and me, and Lew Waters in her most recent hit piece.

What I'm suggesting is that deleting my posts had nothing to do "The Columbian's policy" since what I wrote DID have my real name in it.

She deleted it because it was from me, and used the name lie as cover for it... and she extended the lie to my wife, who posted on the article using her name, "Danielle Hinton," thus:

Unfortunately, my wife's comments were deleted as well, though they were not inflammatory, rude or obnoxious in the least.

But what they DID do is dispute Rices latest effort to smear someone she disagrees with.

The result?

Danielle's comments were deleted as well, though Stephanie claims that SHE did not delete them:


Well, the certainty is that SOMEBODY deleted them... and they were deleted only because they attempted to explain what I had been attempting to do... they supported me... and that was reason enough to delete them.

There's a term for that: despicable.

And to lie about it?

That's even worse.

No comments: