Monday, April 30, 2012

When Stephanie Rice lies.

Rice's exaggerated and misleading nonsense blog post, deliberately misstating what fellow blogger Lew Waters and I said while giving Joe Tanner a chance to play victim begged a response, which I provided over on her facebook page since the scum at the Columbian will not allow me to reply on their web site.

I set her straight, laying out the facts of the matter in the forlorn hope that the truth would actually make a difference to a fringe-left reporter.

I should have known better.

What she did is delete my posts that provided proof of everything I had written including my motives for writing it, which had absolutely NOTHING to do with any partisan effort: I have blasted war hero wannabe and alleged Republican David Hedrick for his fake war hero meme so for Tanner to fall back on that political hack bullshit that its "politically driven" is a crock. 

His deliberate decision to ignore my email?

THAT was "politically driven."

Again, isn't it bizarre that Rice finds time to talk to Tanner but has no time to talk to me or Lew Waters... like she doesn't know how to get ahold of us?

Clearly, the Columbian has made their choice for commissioner since they hate Tom Mielke's guts.

So, if anything, the rags handling of all of this is the thing that's "politically driven" because it damned sure isn't driven by the truth.

And Stephanie, that you deleted my post on your page where I listed my real name so you'd know it was me?

That means that clearly, you didn't WANT to know the truth.

But then... what else is new?

1 comment:

Jack said...

Since Joe Tanner graciously responded on Lew's blog, hopefully he will graciously respond here as well. It's "your turn", Stephanie...