Monday, November 24, 2014

For those who thought the democratian didn't lie to support their candidates? Dake admits it!

Of course, anyone reading that excuse for a true newspaper already knew this: but to get a newspaper reporter to admit it?

Lies that lying liars lie.

WHY do they have to lie for those they support?
Anson,
You are referring to an editorial written by the editorial board. It is skewed toward your opponent because the opinion writers chose to endorse Sharon Wylie. That is not a news article.
I will email you questions tomorrow morning. Thanks, 
Lauren
It's as if... they can lie about anything they want if it doesn't come under the guise of "news."  (Like they don't lie about news as well.)

This is part and parcel as to why this despicable rag is a crap stain on the underwear of true journalism.  Lying, to them, is perfectly OK whenever they want, but particularly in support of their agenda.

And the word for that is hypocrisy.
From Lauren Dake  
To Anson Service
Today at 12:04 PM

Hi Anson,

Trying to reach you today or tmw sometime. Is there a time that works for you?

Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,
Lauren

Lauren Dake
Politics reporter, The Columbian
Office: 360-735-4534
Cell: 541-554-1162
Twitter  | Facebook
 
From Me
To  Lauren Dake
Today at 3:03 PM


Hi Lauren,

You can email me. I would like to have a written record of what I tell the Columbian because what has been reported about me has not been 100% accurate or the complete story. It is heavily skewed toward my opponent and the things I have written or said have not always been represented correctly.

Dr. Anson Service
Candidate for Representative of the 49th District, Position 1 - Vancouver, WA
(360)735-7330
www.electansonservice.com

From Lauren Dake
To Anson Service
Today at 3:05 PM 

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Anson.

Are you referring to any of my stories? Do you have specifics? If we got something wrong, we would put a correction in the paper. 

It would be better to chat on the phone, but I can email you questions if that's what you insist upon.

Lauren Dake
Politics reporter, The Columbian
Office: 360-735-4534
Cell: 541-554-1162
Twitter  | Facebook
From Me
To Lauren Dake
Today at 4:25 PM

This message contains blocked images.

The story that was run this past weekend had no authors name to it. I am short on time right now, but the summations made are not correct, especially given all of the information that is available on my website. Many issues are directly addressed on my website Issues

Whoever wrote it must not have done any searching for answers, because my ideas to fund education are not paper thin and they are right there on my website. It also makes the comment that I do not know how legislation works. That is totally false. My opponent said that, not me. Initially I indicated that it was not hard to learn and that I was new to it, meaning I had never been a legislator. There are many things you have to learn as a legislator that you can only learn once you are a legislator, but how legislation works is not one of them. I would not have any problem catching on immediately and surpassing her performance in every way. In fact, I have already reached out to several Democrat legislators and many Republican legislators and have made relationships so I can hit the ground running once elected. They have agreed to work with me on several bills right off the bat. Some of my issues are directly influenced by talking with these legislators. Basically, I am not sure how the Columbian has been able to make the claims that have been printed. Heck, I even emailed full explanations to you several months back that contradict what was written this past weekend. So, it appears that I have not been given a fair shake here and it appears as though the stories are meant to convince the public of something rather than simply present the facts.  One reader contacted me and asked me why I wanted to raise fishing and hunting license prices to raise $3 billion. I never said that, but that is the message they got from your article right after the editorial board. You also know that I was not treated with respect during that board. So, because I could not possibly elaborate on complex issues with three candidates in the room all wanting a chance to talk, and with Lou cutting me off when I was trying to speak, it is important for you to know that nearly everything is spelled out on my website in detail if you are interested in reporting on the issues. Basically, the only thing Sharon has over me is that she has already been a legislator and knows where the cafeteria at the capitol is. Those miniscule things do not matter. With regard to education, experience in vital issues, advocacy for jobs here in Vancouver, and community service, I have her beat in all those and other areas. Have you seen the interview where she makes a sexist claim against men and women? What about her NFIB rating? She got a failing grade on that. That is something that matters to businesses and workers here. Well, I have to go. Yeah, go ahead and email me questions and I will give you a succinct answer that is simple and easy to write about.

Thanks
 
Issues

Education We Can Be Proud of Dr. Service and his Proposal for a Washington Dual Language Immersion Program Crime in Vancouver Jobs and the Economy Transp...
View on www.electansonser...

Preview by Yahoo
 
Dr. Anson Service
Candidate for Representative of the 49th District, Position 1 - Vancouver, WA
(360)735-7330
www.electansonservice.com
From Lauren Dake
To Anson Service
Today at 4:35 PM
This message contains blocked images
Anson,

You are referring to an editorial written by the editorial board. It is skewed toward your opponent because the opinion writers chose to endorse Sharon Wylie. That is not a news article.

I will email you questions tomorrow morning. Thanks,
Lauren

Lauren Dake
Politics reporter, The Columbian
Office: 360-735-4534
Cell: 541-554-1162
Twitter  | Facebook
From Anson Service
To Lauren Dake
Today at 5:41 PM

Even if it is an opinion article, should they really be saying things that are factually incorrect? I understand if they have an opinion, but they are stating things as if they are true when they are not. You are right. That is not news. That is fiction. Even still, when you wrote about me after the ed board a few months back, you did not give me a fair shake either. Again with the whole parks passes thing. The point was that there are ways to cut waste and raise revenue, and that tax increases should be the last resort. That is not what you printed. 

So, I suppose the editors get to print whatever they want, and if they want to print lies about me, I guess that is their prerogative. I am finding difficulty justifying feeding information to a publication that knowingly prints false things about me though.  Info on me might help sell issues, and the last thing I want to do is support a group of people who are spreading rumors in their newspaper.

Dr. Anson Service
Candidate for Representative of the 49th District, Position 1 - Vancouver, WA
(360)735-7330

No comments: