Monday, September 30, 2013

SHUT IT DOWN.

The very same people whining about shutting down government were the very same slimeballs who told us the world would end if sequestration was implemented.

How'd that work out for us?  You still here?

I am.

Shut it down.  It can't be any worse than it is.

I'm more than willing to risk it.  And if the GOP gets "blamed," well that's too damned bad.

This isn't about "blame."  It's about DOING THE RIGHT THING.

Shut it down.  Do it now.

Let's see what happens.

1 comment:

Lew said...

When I get up in the morning, I expect there will be light in the sky and the sun will have risen in the East as it has every day of my 65 years. Yep, just another day. There will be no Revelations apocalypse after the government shutdown, nor will some dark beast come to gobble up little children and old people like Democrats have claimed all day long.